12 Oct You Know You’re a Seasoned Cyclist When…
Check out these dead giveaways you’re a seasoned cyclist. How many apply to you, what would you add to the list?
– You are more interested in the wind forecast than the chance of rain.
– You don’t even blink at the prospect of a 10% gradient.
– You can find and fix a puncture with the accuracy of a surgeon and the speed of bruce lee.
– You ride safe and lead by good example.
– You possess a knowledge of the best bike accessible cafés, pubs and views that would put tripadvisor to shame.
– You have the lower body strength of a kangaroo.
– You have an eclectic but practical all-year wardrobe that has been refined over the years to perfectly suit your climate and riding needs.
– You dismount your bike with all the precision and elegance of an olympic gymnast.
– You can identify types of bicycle by ear as they come up behind you.
– You transport everything by bike, even your Christmas tree.
– If you’re a cycle commuter, you’ve saved enough money over the years to buy a yacht (but if you’re a cycle junkie you’ve spent it all on a glorious bicycle collection).
– You wouldn’t have it any other way.